“Spring’s Exotica II pure fantasy”
The name says it all. A refined and relaxed atmosphere. with a warm.
classic yet contemporary style, combined with the occasional
surprising exotic touch.
Spring’s Exotica II blends panache in design with spacious planning
and excellence in construction, offering a majestic tower with 10
floors of luxurious 27 dwelling units embodying an imperial outlook. It offers you the freedom and reassurance to live life on your terms!
Compact yet replete with all the essential comforts and facilities,
these self sufficient 4 BHK apartments makes life very convenient
with their innovative blend of safety, accessibility, pleasant location
and supreme lifestyle.
Airy, soft landscaped balconies and terraces extend your thoughts to
the world outside.
The quintessence of Spring’s Exotica II lies in its serene, sophisticated
and stylish ambience. A blissful living experience enhanced with all
the ultra-modern amenities including library, gymnasium and indoor
game room to just name a few. This exquisite setting could surround
your new home at ‘Spring ‘s Exotica II’
A home that answers your needs. both spoken and unexpected.
- Allotted Car Parking
- Landscaped Garden
- RFID Security Systems
- Fire Safety
- Generator Backup
- Children's Play Area
- Indoor Game Zone
- Wi-fi Internet Enabled Campus
- TV Cable
- 24 hrs Hot Water
- Multi-purpose Gymnasium
- RO Plant
- Central Softening Plant
- Garbage Duct
- Mail Box
- CCTV Surveillance
- Lounge / Meeting Room
- Service Lift
- Rain Water Harvesting
Typical Floor Plan
Penthouse Lower Level
Penthouse Upper Level
Frequently Ask Question ?
There is restriction on transfer of immovable property under Section 269UC of the Income Tax act.
A fixed rate home loan, is a loan where the interest rate is constant over the entire tenure of the loan tenure.
You are liable to pay Tax on profit arising from sale of a house property under the head Capital Gain.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.